I am passionate about both expanding the evidence base as well as bridging the gap between research and practice. Below are some samples of my work.
Now available from Routledge! Order Your Copy Now!
- Partnering With Mommy Bloggers to Disseminate Breast Cancer Risk Information: Social Media Intervention
- The “Real World”? Effects of Online Communication about Prostate Cancer on Offline Communication
- The Power and Perspective of Mommy Bloggers: Formative Research with Social Media Opinion Leaders about HPV Vaccination
- Perceptions About Disseminating Health Information Among Mommy Bloggers: A Quantitative Study
- Opinion Leaders for Health: Formative Research with Bloggers about Health Information Dissemination
- How Health Prevention Campaigns and Online Influencers Can Work Together
- Trending now: future direction in digital media for the public health sector
- Perceived Stress in Online Prostate Cancer Community Participants: Examining Relationships with Stigmatization, Social Support Network Preference, and Social Support Seeking
- A Tale of Two Tools: Reliability and feasibility of social media measurement tools examining e-cigarette twitter mentions
- The Use of Digital Communication Channels to Enhance Environmental Health Literacy
- Leveraging social and digital media for participant recruitment: A review of methods from the Bayley Short Form Formative Study
- A review of social media methods and lessons learned from the National Children’s Study
- What Every Marketer Needs to Know about Influencer Marketing and Buying Followers
- How to Host an Engaging Social Media Chat (and Keep the Trolls at Bay)
- Why We Need Influencers to Spread Breast Cancer Awareness
- Leveraging Social Media 101: Messaging to Trending
- How Marketers Can Address Digital Literacy and Why They Should
If you need help with social media strategy, study design, evaluation methods, or working with online influencers, I can help you! Contact me if you want to discuss opportunities for collaboration.