I am a seasoned presenter and trainer on all things social and digital media. Below are a few examples of presentations, trainings, and webinars I have done as well as some interviews I have given.
- The Future Is Now: How Surveys Can Harness Social Media to Address 21st-Century Challenges | 2018 BigSurv
- A Tale of Two Tools: Reliability and Feasibility of Examining Twitter Mentions about E-Cigarettes from Two Social Media Tools | 2016 The Society of Behavioral Medicine
- Find Health Influencers to Impact Health Behavior | 2013 Sentiment Analysis Symposium (watch video below)
- Sentiment Analysis in Healthcare | 2015 Sentiment Analysis Symposium (watch video below)
Trainings & Webinars
- Social Media Training Guides | 2016 The American College of Preventive Medicine (ACPM)
- Leveraging Social Media 101: Messaging to Trending | 2016 National Catholic Development Conference
- Using Social Media to Create and Measure Behavior Change in Public Health Campaigns (watch video below)
- Digital media could work as tool to improve health | Reuters
- Research Into Action at DHCX 2013 (watch video below)
I would be happy to speak at your next event. Contact me if you want to discuss future speaking opportunities.